😯 = My reaction when Nic told me to “Come look” #demo #omg #hardhatterritory #bnbcomesoon
Asked by auzeen
Thanks!! Compliments are always welcome over here! :) Lovin’ your page BTW! :)
Well, only one month until my… ahem.. 31st birthday!
One year and 11 months ago I decided to change my “SAD” way of life, and eat a lacto-vegetarian diet. I’ve completely embraced this lifestyle, and while I would never judge anyone for their choices, this has been the absolute best decision I’ve ever made! I went completely changed my mindset after researching and learning how foods affect your body, and knew I wanted to take it up a notch eventually, by only consuming plant-based foods; no eggs, no dairy.
And now, with only 30 days until my next birthday, I’m ready to take that on! I can’t wait to see and feel the wonderful changes that will happen!
All the while, major construction/demo/gutting is going on at our house, so it’s been total chaos here! Great changes are coming! Can’t wait to share them with all of you!!
So you’re in bed. You’re snug. You’re cosy. You don’t want to get out ever! But here’s 9 yoga poses to help your sleepy self get up.
1. Savasana- just chill for a bit and breath deeply and enjoy that sun streaming in
2. Cobra- stretch that back like the crazy cat you are
3. Extended child’s pose- now stretch your back the other way. Your covers come off too. Magic!
4. Camel pose- now sit on your knees and throw your arms back to your toes like some sort of shawshank redemption prison break.
5. Forward bend- now stand up on those sexy pins and try not to fall off the bed
6. Pigeon pose- almost there. Are you smiling yet? You should be you sexy minx bird of paradise
7. Seated forward fold- touch your toes! Wiggle them and giggle at your cuteness
8. Kneeling side plank variation- stretch that delish body of yours and try not to blind yourself at how radiant you are
9. Meditation- don’t think just yet. Just enjoy that beautiful stillness
Now step off that cosy bed of yours and sashay the fuck out of bed. Namaste.
yes, make YOUR OWN
#Knitting ADD…. Put down my latest project to continue one I started in March from #purlbee www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2012/5/3/lauras-loop-cap-sleeve-lattice-top.html
Latest project #knitting #diy
#DIY Friday! A new place for my growing collection of #knitting needles! #Pinterest, my burned fingers thank you!
Look who I met today! Wish I could’ve taken her home 😿 #spca (at Spca Sandton)
Finished in one day! Officially addicted…. navy, gray, and white color combo #knitting #winterhobby
Shoulda been a pastry chef… #madeleines
New projects underway! Scarf for my honey, and a cozy shawl for me! #knitting #winterhobby
First project done! New Years resolution to take up a new hobby is continuing strong! Thanks to Kayla for inspiring me to take up #knitting
And it’s just in time for cold weather coming this way!
A cloudy day at #nelsonmandela square #sandton #southafrica (at Nelson Mandela Square)
I’ve been missing pancakes since I’ve been here in SA… Their version is basically a crepe… Of all the recipes I’ve tried, this is the BEST one for super easy, delicious, nondairy pancakes! I subbed agave for the regular sugar in the recipe, and added cinnamon!! 🚫🐮🐣 http://www.oneingredientchef.com/vegan-pancakes/ #pancakes #diy #agavelove